Helpful Energy Saving Tips
Some of your best defense against loss of energy is to properly maintain your system by having a Absolute Cooling and Heating service technician perform a tune up.
- Use a seven day programmable thermostat set to a moderate temperature.
- Air Filters
- Periodically check and replace air filters when necessary.
- Oil & Replace
- Oil motors and replace worn and broken fan belts.
- Clean ductwork for better airflow and improved air quality.
- Insulate your home and seal any cracks that let air escape.
- Upgrade your system to one of a higher efficiency.